Monday, May 8, 2017

Burgerama

April 1 2017

I'm not ashamed to admit that I hadn't even heard of In-n-Out burger until I saw Paris Hilton & Nicole Ritchie eat there on The Simple Life.






It was an old friend FS that first took me there, and although those fries are supposed to be real potato .. geez ... why do they taste so plasticky??

Still, those burgers are awesome.  Especially the double-double.  What's not to love about a menu with so few items on it?  Burger.  Fries.  Shake.  Then, there's the secret menu.  Otherwise known as the 'not so secret menu' on their website.  If you ask for ANIMAL STYLE they will cook your beef patty with mustard on it.  Pretty damned good secret/not secret.

It's my last day in LA for a few weeks and I'm heading out to the Inland Empire to hang with my good friend BT.  We stop at In-n-out burger, because, animal style.





#california #inlandempire #hemet #innnoutburger #doubledoubleburger #plasticfries #sogood #travel #solotravel #friends #animalstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment